Saturday, February 18, 2012

Failure to Post Photos of New Dress Addressed

Well, those photos my spouse took of me in my new historic attire did not turn out too well.  First, it was a rainy day in San Diego on that third Saturday of January.  So we were relocated into Seeley Stable, a restored historic building containing carriages and equestrian-related equipment.  And rather dark inside.  In fact, very dark inside but with a large, open barn door.  So a whole lot of photographs came out way too dark or way too fuzzy (a little fuzzy is OK but not blurry).

The second issue was unanticipated.  The spot where I chose to sit and spin, unfortunately, was right in front of a sign that said "At Home in the Stable".  The juxtaposition was most unfortunate.  I guess I could edit the sign out of the photos if I had Photoshop or a similar program.  But the sign is right there, in all the photos.  Right behind me.

So, today being the third Saturday, we are off to Old Town again, with a hope for better results.  Stay tuned. In the meantime, here is a photo of spinning wheels on display at La Purisima Mission State Historic Park, which we visited in late January.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment