Sunday, December 11, 2011

Old Town San Diego Holiday Event

This weekend Old Town San Diego is hosting a holiday event that included the Fiber Arts Guild.  Our group participated by spinning, weaving, and knitting in the plaza.  The weather was warmer than expected, with only light wind.  Perfect for the Old Town Santa Pub Crawl.


There might not have been 100 participants, but it was close.  There were Santas, Mrs. Santas, elves, and reindeer.  By the time Santa's Little Helpers reached the Fiber Arts Guild activity area, they were in a holiday mood.


You can see in the picture that members of the Guild were happy to add some Old Town flavor to the holiday event.  I have been busy knitting like crazy, trying to get some holiday projects done.  And then the new Sock Club project arrived in the mail yesterday.  I am completely derailed now.  The yarn is so charming and the projects are perfect.  I know, I'll just wind the skein into a ball.  I won't cast on......I won't........

No comments:

Post a Comment