Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crazy Week

Sorry, the Fiber Artist has experienced quite a crazy week and, except for spinning class on Wednesday night, has gotten NOTHING done in the fiber realm.  Husband cut his finger badly on Sunday resulting in ER visit on Monday, Mother had a false alarm on Tuesday scaring us all quite a bit, and now it is Thursday.  Oh, and the computer has a virus that destroyed Internet Explorer.  I purchased some wonderful dyed locks from Funky Spun on Saturday last and planned to start combing them last night.  Did not accomplish that, so I will attempt tonight.  Funky Spun in Santa Ysabel has wonderful roving and dyed fibers.  My Dear Old Friend and I will be spinning on Saturday at the Mountain Man Rendezvous in Mesa Grande, and I am so looking forward to it - wishing another Dear Friend was in town to join us but she is involved in Important Business out of town.  I was up there last Saturday and purchased some bonnets and other Objects useful to those who do Living History.  Another time.  Here's to calmer, more peaceful days.

No comments:

Post a Comment